STEM is an abbreviation for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
STEM IS FEM is an educational project that promotes STEM specialties among high school girls in Ukraine. Take part in our competition, become part of the community and get a chance to win a prize that can change your future career already now!
We believe that girls can do whatever they want! And we know that behind every successful girl there are her equally successful girlfriends! Join us and prove that STEM IS FEM!
On January 3, the competition for participation in the educational module "Energy and Ecology" begins on the site. The competition on the site will last until January 25.
The educational module in Kyiv will take place on February 15-16.
Here are several simple steps to join STEM IS FEM:
- If you are for the first time on the website, create an account by clicking the "Contest" button above on this page. If you already have an account, you can log in by clicking the same "Contest" button.
- Once you create an account, you will get access to the competition, and all the following competitions as well.
- Carefully read the instructions, be prepared, because the contest for each module can be passed only once.
- Wait for an email. If there are too many contestants, we will have to make the second round of the competition. We will send you all the information accordingly.
- Wait for your invitation to Kyiv!
- Join the super team in Kyiv! For two days, you will completely immerse yourself in the industry. You will meet women who are already working in the chosen field, you will have an opportunity to ask them your questions. You will be able to gain new knowledge of how the topic is evolving and what career prospects it offers. You will visit the companies that gained success in the industry and see how they work from the inside. And, of course, you will participate in the second part of the competition, and if you win, it can become a new step on the path to the career of your dreams!
- If you didn't manage to get to Kyiv this time, do not worry! You can always take part in the competition for the next module! To be updated, follow our social media pages!
Subscribe to our pages on social media so you don't miss the start of the contest!